Thursday 9 July 2009

Less Thinking, More Action

Reading back on my blogs there has been alot of self analysis. This can be a good thing but I generally don't like it (Its usually brought on by a girl, I rarely have cause to action that is my own doing or that of the male species. Women have lovely bumpy bits and cause me to do strange things). It leads to inaction. A self doubting phase that consumes anything I do or plan to do so I am switching off my brain and embracing action. I doubt this will reflect in my blog as even now I feel compelled to ramble, divulge and analyse but hopefully my life will be at a metaphorical tangent.
I am now off running mindlessly as my legs have recovered from the previous run which was in a word overambitious. Lovely weather today.

No comments:

Post a Comment