Sunday 19 July 2009

Im not quite sure what to write

My first blog was right, it really was all down hill from there. I've lost inspirado. There's no clear idea of what to write, then again there never was with the previous one's I simply started typing and let my mind ramble and hopefully fit in a story from my life within there. But four posts in and Im already stumped. So Im just going to tell you what I did in the past hour.
I've been laid on the seattee watching Dara O'Briain and shooting him at the same time. In a way all boys/men/women-with-hair-on-their-bollocks are near anything that imitates a gun we immediately pick it up and shoot any viable target before ultimately turning the gun on ourselves and in our own unique animated way, as each persons imaginative death is different, feign the bullet ricochetting through their head/heart/stomach. My weapon of choice is the newly acquired, and quite realistic, desert eagle looking, wii control holder used to aid in shooting zombies. It was bought as a present for father's day, one of those convenient presents you can use aswell. This present was accompanied by another gun holder (not holster although I am tempted to really emerse myself except for the fear I'll buy a real gun and walk into a mcdonalds and kill) and House of the Dead: Overkill. This game harkens back to times when we'd be on our family travels, and no matter where, we would find an arcade supplied with House of the Dead and me, my brother and my dad would take it in turns to shoot and try to survive. Personally I was more of a fan of Time Crisis, partially because it made you subconciously duck behind cover as the protagonist did, as if you were the one in the game (I've lost the point of this blog now and am reading back on what I've wrote so I can know where to take this). Right back on track (not really), yeah so there I was with the "gun" shooting Dara and at one point out of the window at a cat. Thats it.
I'm probably not ready to snap at one point but in all fairness I'm not an aggressive person I'm too laid back. I'd rather go with the flow, then try and stop the flow. There's no point getting angry, not that it never happens but I just feel petty afterwards like I'm just spitting my dummy out.
Sex: How To Do Everything on Fiver it's not that bad, although somethings I already know. This week Cunnilingus and tips on how to suck your own cock (I'm not going to try that, for one I'm really inflexible and two it's fucking weird).

No comments:

Post a Comment