Monday 20 July 2009

I'm sticking to it

I think I'm sticking with this. This is my fifth post, a milestone I'm sure. I don't think my blog serves any real purpose or utility. I don't offer advice, well not intentionally. I don't even criticise or complain (well not yet). I, like almost everyone else blogging, just tell people about my life. Maybe I should provide some service, actively. My life isn't interesting, it's borderline boring, so why tell people about it?
Another thing I'm sticking with is jogging. Purely for fitness. But you never know it may be useful in an emergency, one day I could no longer need a taxi after a night out and will jog home with ease after a night out. I run no further than to the main road and back, a feat taking no longer than 15 minutes, I guess. Well about 4 songs. Although my right headphone isn't comfortable with the running motion so fall out and after a few times I let it hang down and beat against my chest in time with my steps.
Although I do have a strange want that, due to FHM, has tickled my fancy. A distant dream but one I'd love to do. THE NORTH POLE MARATHON. The northern most marathon. I have no idea why I want to do this but I want to. Its a pipe dream and costs about £5000 to enter but I want to. I've never run a marathon before, I've never run over 10 miles (I think) but I want to. It's just that it's one of those things you could say at a party, when someone was droning on abut their wife and kids or how they've just been promoted. To which I can retort well I've ran across the North Pole. To win it would be nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment